I whipped up a crafty little project today, which was an inspiration of a combination of two ideas I saw on Pinterest. Here is my reusable To-Do List:
Here is your supply list:
- Clear plastic picture frame (Mine is 5x7 and I got it at Walmart for $0.95)
- Sheet of scrapbook paper cut to fit frame
- 2"x2" post-it notes
- Paper cutter (or scissors if you have steady hands!)
- Pen, pencil
- Embellishments for your frame (stickers, bows, etc.)
- Start by cutting your scrapbook paper to the size of your frame. I chose a 5x7 frame so I could put two post-it notes, but you can use a 4x6 frame and use one larger post-it, or a bigger frame, and so on.
- Use a ruler to evenly space your post-its on your paper. You can make some light markings with a pencil.
- Make a box around the stack of post-it notes by making dashed lines, dots, or squiggles.
- For your title, you can write it in pen, or use letter stickers.
- Slide your paper into the frame.
- If you wish, you can embellish your frame with stickers or bows (which I plan to do once I get to Michael's to get some cute stuff!)
- Write your To-Do reminders on the post-it notes and stick them in the boxes on your frame.
- Peel off and discard once the task is complete!