Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Hello all!  My name is Jenn and I'm 26.  I'm a first time mommy to a sweet two month old baby boy (as well as a spoiled, fluffy kitty named Pooh), a proud U.S. Air Force wife of 4 years, and an only child to the greatest parents on the planet.  I've been in the working world since I graduated high school and only recently stopped to be a full time mom.  However, I'm finding out that being a full time mom IS a full time job, just without the monetary compensation.  But I'll accept smiles and special moments.  :)  My favorite hobby is photography, I take more pictures than anyone I know.  You can check out some of my stuff here.   

I started this blog to share my experiences with mommy-hood and becoming a domestic diva as a stay-at-home mom; I hope to share with you crafty projects and recipes... both the successes and failures ...hence the title of my blog.  :)    At this point, I don't know how frequently I'll be able to post blogs (given the new baby!) but I'm going to put in a good effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment