Sunday, April 22, 2012

Taste Test Review: McDonald's Sweet Tea vs. Dunkin Donuts Sweet Tea

As a born and bred Florida girl, I'm no stranger to sweet tea.  With both Dunkin Donuts and McDonald's offering their large sweet teas for only a $1.00, I couldn't resist.  I had McDonald's yesterday and Dunkin Donuts today.



Let it be noted that I'm truly bummed that I didn't get a photo of my McDonald's tea yesterday, but I didn't know then that I'd be doing this blog so soon.  Both McDonald's and DD are about the same size, and I do like Dunkin Donuts cups better (I like to see my tea!)...however, when it comes down to taste, McDonald's wins.  Initially, both are really sweet, tasty, and lip smacking.  However, as you can see from this picture, I'm only a teensy bit down on my cup and it has already lost its sweetness.  Very disappointing.  Luckily it was only $1.00... no harm no foul.  But now you know.  If you want a sweet tea where the sweetness lasts through your very last sip, go with McDonald's.  Sorry, Dunkin Donuts; lots of improvement needed. 

Maybe my DD tea disappointed was an isolated incident.  Have you tried both and liked DD better?  Comment below and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment